Monday, May 6, 2013

Day 6: “Opportunity may knock only once, but temptation leans on the doorbell.” ~Unknown

Shut your face. 

I can hear you calling me through the G-D cabinets!

No matter how hard I try it constantly nags me. Taunts me. Tempts me.

It's sugar.

And its up to its old tricks again.

I mean just one little - bitty bite ... how much could it hurt?

I continue to remind myself that I gained .2 today. That little bite could make a difference, I keep telling myself, like a mantra, just keep repeating it. I AM STRONGER THAN SUGAR.

Like a drug addict. I am feanding. Sugar makes me crazy, I mean, I wanted to stab a coworker with a butter knife the other day, come on!

Luckily the recipes have been pretty good today. And that make a huge difference on this diet. I even got to have almond butter and blueberry oatmeal this morning and a mock spaghetti bolognese (using spagetti squash).





 I think the added carbs helped with the required early morning workout- Rule 6 (Jillian Micheals 30 day shred). And I generally felt less tired today .In fact I even managed to limp a long through a Zumba class... even if I was the girl in the back swaying back in forth like a windsocks in a used car lot.... I am sure I burned enough calories to negate that damn poptart bite. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment