Thursday, May 16, 2013

Day 11-14: I must confess

I know it has been awhile since I lasted posted but things are getting so crazy with the wedding getting so close. So, I am going to have to keep it short and sweet.

First, I must confess....I've been snacking.

I mean it's not like I'm completely blowing it, but I haven't been quite as good as was week one. A bite of chocolate here, an extra piece of chicken, an extra scoop of greek yogurt, almond slivers, oranges...

And now it is showing up on the scale, er, I mean not showing up. I only lost 2.5 pounds this week. I know that isnt bad, it is very good actually. But I wonder if I followed the plan like I did the first week if I would have had a little better results.

Must commit. Must stop snacking. Must exercise more. Must follow rules. Must blog daily.

It is the last week. Seven days to go.


thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment