Thursday, May 2, 2013

Day 2: A Good Start

Well, I woke up with a 1.8 pound loss this morning. I don't want to get too excited or give the plan too much credit yet since I've been retaining water the last couple days. None the less, an almost 2 pound weight loss is a pretty good way to start your day.

I've also been buzzing around the office like a crack head. I think it was the three cups of black coffee. Rule 13. But as long as my co-workers don't mind my nonsensical gabbing I am going to continue to "caffinate-up" as often as possible because THAT rule seems to be especially fun. Especially since I am unable to partake in any other buzz inducing beverages for the next three weeks— Rule 12.

This morning's Breakfast recipe was weird. Quinoa mixed with warm almond milk. I was suppose to add flax seeds but couldn't find them at ol' Albie's last night. Instead I tried a teaspoon of the roomie's Chi seeds. It basically turned the whole meal into a gelatinous bowl of goop. Which wasn't really half bad once I added the fruit- which I ended up subbing in strawberries and blackberries. Mostly, because I didn't want to spend any more money at the market. Speaking of money, this diet is expensive. I've already spent close to 40 bucks on just the staples!

Lunch was surprisingly delicious, celery chicken salad. I typically hate celery. But I've found that when it's cut down into small shreds and mixed with chicken/olive oil/lemon/parm cheese its pretty damn good.


Well, that's it for today... Still hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment