Saturday, May 4, 2013

Day 4: Three mini cupcakes and I am a new person.

Today I may have bent Bob's rules a bit.

My lunch was 3 mini cupcakes.

There. I said it, and I'm not ashamed. I swear, they were really small and I am much happier now that I've had my sugar!

Part of the reason I caved is, I left the house hungry. I didn't have breakfast until 11 and then skipped the required lunch. By 4pm I was starving and by defenses were down. Probably not the best time to walk into a cupcake shop. Doh!

On the plus side, I am learning some new healthy recipes! Todays breakfast was the best so far: 5 egg whites with chopped asparagus, Ezekial bread with avocado shmear and a cup of strawberries.





No loss today. But no gain either.

Total loss so far-  2.8 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment