Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Day 1: Quinoa & Chard- not too bad

My first day on Jump Start to Skinny is almost complete! I am trying to follow the recipes Bob provides as close as possible.

The day started with a 5 egg white & spinach omelet with quinoa - the first time I've had the stuff. Actually not too bad. A little bland, the roomie suggested cooking with garlic or something to flavor it. Next time I will try that. But otherwise the meal was pretty good- especially with a 1/4 of avocado and a little bit of chili paste.

The evening recipe called for Chard, fish and broccoli. I've never tried chard either, it was good, a little bland, the meal would have been better with salt. Unfortunately, adding salt is a NO-NO. Rule 8.





I am pretty hungry today. Feeling tired too....

Thats all for today, I have to drag my ass off to do the 15-20 minutes of cardio. Rule 7.

PS---If you are interested in previewing the program... check it out at: http://www.amazon.com/Jumpstart-Skinny-Simple-3-Week-Supercharged/dp/0385393768



No comments:

Post a Comment