Sunday, May 5, 2013

Day 5: “Proper preparation prevents poor performance.” ~Charlie Batch

Surprisingly, even after my cupcake slip up yesterday I am down .6 for a total of 3.4, not too bad for 5 days in!

With that being said, I am nervous about tomorrow. I tried to stick with the recipes as much as possible and follow the rules carefully. But life happens and this diet is hard. With a very strict 800 calorie budget- Rule 2, I am exhausted. I have been so tired and just feeling too run-down to work out in my normal fashion. If I don't keep up with the caffeine I just want to crawl in bed and nap all day. It also leaves me prone to snacking... cue almond slices and a potato chips. In fact, I really should be doing my workout video right now, but I can barely keep my eyes open to finish this post.

One rule I have been ignoring a bit, Rule 10. Fall back on Veggies. I can eat as much leafy greens as I want, in addition to 800 cals. But I never do. So I decided to cut up & bag a bunch of veggies so its really convenient- no excuses to be hungry anymore!

Let's hope the extra veggies will give me more energy and I'll feel like myself again.



No comments:

Post a Comment